CYCLOMIX™ Micro dosing machine for 1 or 2 component paint
User-friendly dosing machine : precise and control mixing of 2 components materials.
■ Always fresh material on deman
■ Elimination of manual dosing errors
■ Material savings guaranties
One component or two component solvent or water-based materials, high solids, varnishes, lacquers, polyurethanes, stains, epoxy, solvent or water-based adhesives.
► Reduction labour time ► Increase productivity ► Constant product quality ► Less rework cost ► Lower cost of ownership ► Fast R.O.I (return on investment) ► Reduced coating consumption, waste and energy saving
CYCLOMIX™ DOSING MACHINE TECHNOLOGY
The CYCLOMIX™ MICRO is fed by base, hardener and solvent, handling from 1 to 3 colours and 1 hardener. The flow of material is controlled by 2 precise flow-meters. The mixing process is based on a constant flow of base material. The hardener is injected into the stream of base in a very small quantity but a really high frequency.
The CYCLOMIX™ MICRO doesn’t require an additional pre-mix chamber. The optimized conception of the static mixer insures a perfect mixing, even if both component have really different viscosity.Unique machine to handle from low to high pressure and any un-attended operation on the machine is controlled by potlife alarm, giving to the operator total security espescially with short potlife (15 mn).
Kitchen and bathroom
SELF ADJUSTING MIXING RATIO (1)
INTUITIVE CONTROLLER (7)
▪ High accuracy flowmeters ▪ Permanent autocontrol
▪ Clean contact Digital Screen ▪ Magnet piloted ▪ Remote kit control for spray booth ▪ Icons symbol, no language barrier ▪ Visual & audio alarm light
HARDERNER FLUID LINE (3)
BASE FLUID LINE (6)
NO INTEGRATOR CHAMBER (2)
FAST COLOR CHANGER (4)
▪ igh cycling hardener injector ▪ Less wastage ▪ Short potlife marterial
No solvent flush required between each sequence
MIXING RATIO CALIBRATION (8)
UNIQUE INLINE STATIC MIXER DESIGN (5)
Outstanding mixing quality for the most demanding material
▪ Available from 1 to 3 base ▪ Flushing valve on hardener side ▪ Recommended for acid catalized varnish on wood market (316 SST)
▪ Available from 1 to 3 base ▪ No flushing on hardener side
▪ Available from 1 to 3 base ▪ Flushing valve on hardener side ▪ Recommended for P.U paint
DOWNLOAD OUR LEAFLETS
CYCLOMIX™ MICRO dosing machine for 1 or 2 component paint
Kitchen and bathrooms market
Machine tools market
ANY QUESTION ABOUT THIS DOSING MACHINE ?
Youwant to know moreabout this product ? Oursalesand technical support will be please to answer youshortly.